Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to TheNutHouse

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TheNutHouse, We are a MultiGaming Clan. Happy New Years!
Most active topics
If you are interested in joining {TNH}
Player Tracking {what iv got thus far}
i'd like to join TNH. :)
Weapons & upgrades ?
HOW TO GET INTO OUR SERVERS WHILE GAMESPY IS NOT WORKING
What Pingo is doing for {TNH}
TNH Tornament
Xfire, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messengers
Server passwd ?
Hey all
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 214 registered users
The newest registered user is coleslaw

Our users have posted a total of 251 messages in 105 subjects
ShoutBox
Teamspeak 3
Xfire Chat
Xfire - Gaming Simplified

Go down 
+13
{TNH}MJWarren
Thunder54
Noiz
Gary
~Buck Dropper~
(TNH)michael
PLASTIBOY
{TNH}raptorboyz
Qtip(Sean)
Lane
John
Davidth
{TNH}Reckinball
17 posters
AuthorMessage
{TNH}Reckinball
Admin
{TNH}Reckinball

If you are interested in joining {TNH} Empty
PostSubject: If you are interested in joining {TNH}   If you are interested in joining {TNH} EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:53 am

If you are interested in joining {TNH}, please leave a reply here and we will get back to you ASAP. Thank you for your interest in joining.

Basic rules for joining {TNH}

1. Dont be a complete assclown.
2. Please respect everyone on the server and all clan members.
3. Please act like an adult. If you have a problem get an admin.
4. We would prefer to have members over 18 yrs of age, but will consider younger
players If we feel like they can at least act like an adult.
5. Last but probably the most important. We do not put up with any type of
cheating. If you cheat we will ban you regardless if you are {TNH} or not

Last edited by {TNH}Reckinball on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://thenuthouse.omgforum.net
Davidth
Members

PostSubject: Re: If you are interested in joining {TNH}   If you are interested in joining {TNH} EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:31 pm

I would like to join TNH my hunter name is davidth im met mike and =sak= they are pretty cool snd i love the tnh sevrer
Back to top Go down
John
Admin
John

PostSubject: Re: If you are interested in joining {TNH}   If you are interested in joining {TNH} EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:51 am

Accepted, Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Davidth
Members

PostSubject: Re: If you are interested in joining {TNH}   If you are interested in joining {TNH} EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:19 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Lane
Members

PostSubject: joining   If you are interested in joining {TNH} EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:35 pm

I have played with mike and =sak=. The server is pretty awsome.
Back to top Go down
Qtip(Sean)
Members

PostSubject: Re: If you are interested in joining {TNH}   If you are interested in joining {TNH} EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:50 pm

I was playing on this server last night and had tons of fun. Then I got talking to the <server> and he/she told me to visit the website and register to get the maps. So I figured I would try to join TNH as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{TNH}raptorboyz
Members

PostSubject: joining {TNH}   If you are interested in joining {TNH} EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:29 pm

Hi i have deer hunter 2005 and ive played with some of the TNH players and have been in the nut house sever. they are great!!. alot of bucks and deer. i would like to join the TNH my name would be {TNH}BuckBlaster reply soon please. thanks.

ps. i was joining the sever and it said you guys will be makeing a password required soon. so if i goin will i get the password to? thanks.
Back to top Go down
PLASTIBOY
Members

PostSubject: Re: If you are interested in joining {TNH}   If you are interested in joining {TNH} EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:01 am

lol! lol! ME ME ME Im interested are you! thats the question are you game to have a clan member thats is willing to give all his spare time to the clan and take the place of all those that said they would but have moved on to bigger and better games been there done that,do you think that at times no one cares or are tired of all the noobs and wanna bees,maybe tired of the game itself and the reason for playing well hell im youre guy,need referalls let me in chat been there done that,all i ask is 100.00 a month just kidding but hey ive seen money made ask me how.just give me a chance hell you own the bann button whats to lose. lol!
Back to top Go down
PLASTIBOY
Members

PostSubject: Re: If you are interested in joining {TNH}   If you are interested in joining {TNH} EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:42 am

Ok maybe i scared a lot of you but hey its all fun and games till you get banned right? cheers
Back to top Go down
(TNH)michael
Members

PostSubject: i want to join TNH   If you are interested in joining {TNH} EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:09 pm

i was a good hunter i hunt in real life i know where to shoot behind the sholder head is never good shot um wandering if i can join i have a ps3 so i can do ps3 with ya to i have battlefield bad compay 2 i caant play anymoe though im going to buy the hunting games for it so i can play with ya so
Back to top Go down
~Buck Dropper~
Members

PostSubject: Re: If you are interested in joining {TNH}   If you are interested in joining {TNH} EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:40 pm

I would like to join i am very good a DH2005, Blaise has hunted with me on numerous occasions and has seen me down some good deer.
Back to top Go down
Gary
Members

PostSubject: Interested   If you are interested in joining {TNH} EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:07 pm

I would like to join TNH What a Face
Back to top Go down
Noiz
Members

PostSubject: Hi all!   If you are interested in joining {TNH} EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:56 pm

I'M intrested to join in TNH...I'M italian and 35 y old...and so bored to play dh2005 alone Smile...

so.. any other info? ... sorry for my english Smile
Back to top Go down
Thunder54
Members

PostSubject: Re: If you are interested in joining {TNH}   If you are interested in joining {TNH} EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:42 pm

Hi all,

Would like to join {TNH} my hunter name is Thunder54 i have hunting on your servers with Mike, Ghost, Sweetcheakes, have had a great time. I am way over 18 so i should behave (mostly bounce )(i am 57).
Back to top Go down
{TNH}MJWarren
Members
{TNH}MJWarren

PostSubject: Re: If you are interested in joining {TNH}   If you are interested in joining {TNH} EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:57 pm

I would like to add a little something to this, to people who have registered on this site and posted a request to be a member, If a current member does not contact you to give you the OK to join, DO NOT ADD THE TNH TAG to your name.
Back to top Go down
http://Matthew Warren@facebook.com
{TNH}Reckinball
Admin
{TNH}Reckinball

PostSubject: Re: If you are interested in joining {TNH}   If you are interested in joining {TNH} EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:22 pm

Thanks for clearing that up {TNH}MJWarren....Nicely put.
Back to top Go down
shaunie9980
Members

PostSubject: joining tnh   If you are interested in joining {TNH} EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:45 pm

i was wondering if there was any openings for a friendly hunter, i was hunting with you guys in the server for a while, but i went in the next day to get in and it said i was banned.but i didn't do nothing. but if you would be interested in letting me join, please let me kn ow.. thank you

Shaun hall
Back to top Go down
xxcmb3k3xx
Members
xxcmb3k3xx

PostSubject: Re: If you are interested in joining {TNH}   If you are interested in joining {TNH} EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:20 pm

i was playing on the TNH server annd loved it, i played withh {TNH}jarrod and someone else from TNH
Back to top Go down
Blaze#31
Members

PostSubject: Re: If you are interested in joining {TNH}   If you are interested in joining {TNH} EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:31 pm

I would like to join TNH. Have been hunting with mike ,sweetcheeks, Jarrod and tylermrawesome.
Back to top Go down
{TNH}Reckinball
Admin
{TNH}Reckinball

PostSubject: Re: If you are interested in joining {TNH}   If you are interested in joining {TNH} EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:06 am

Welcome to TNH Blaze#31 and xxcmb3k3xx...you guys can add the tag
Back to top Go down
Blaze#31
Members

PostSubject: Re: If you are interested in joining {TNH}   If you are interested in joining {TNH} EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:10 am

Thanks for the membership into TNH guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steelwolf
Members

PostSubject: I would enjoy formally joining TNH   If you are interested in joining {TNH} EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:44 am

Please disregard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you are interested in joining {TNH}   If you are interested in joining {TNH} Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Interested in Joining {TNH}-
Jump to: